I completed my very first user experience project about 8 years ago, before I even knew what User Experience was. I took a registration system that wasn’t working for its users and used web design to change the course of those students, and the course of my own life. For my organization, this change meant an 80% increase in sales and for me, it meant unlocking the door to UX.
Once I discovered that what I was doing had a name, I’ve been hooked. I’ve designed a Travel Agency Back Office system which helps agency owners track the business of their travel agents to help them to manage their business and their clients. And I’ve also completed a mentorship UX program through Springboard.com so I can also implement all of the different stages of UX design.
I’m also a Colorado Native who loves waking up every day and seeing the mountains on the horizon. I also love to travel the world and can help you plan an amazing vacation in my work as a Travel Agent. As we travel, we learn more about what it means to be human which really helps my mindset as in my passion for Human Interaction Design.
- Creating user flows that eliminate road blocks while still ensuring that everything is completed to get them from A to B.
- Design that is clean and keeps users from struggling.
- Research and analytics that can be used to drive design decisions and accurately measure design outcomes.
- Connect with people who need help taking a system with sad users to a system with glad users.
- Share simple ways to recognize good and bad ux in the world to make it a better place.
- Be the best at designing information architecture and user flows with great logic.
- Too many people moving to Colorado, so I-25 feels like the 405.
- Folding laundry.
User Experience Designer
“Research is to see what everybody else has seen, and to think what nobody else has thought.”